Tuesday, January 6, 2009

USB Thumb Drive that serves as a Bling Bling











I have lost many thumb drives that made me stay away from them (well exaggeration exists in my statement). Since the thumb drives today are getting smaller and smaller I think this will be the answe to the problems of losing thumb drives

A bracelet USB thumbdrive, It sparkles and its so pretty. I really like it and I know girls will love it too. If you guys are having a hard time picking gifts maybe this valentines day(oh so early!LOL) this will be perfect gift for a fashion/gadget geek.

Its serves as a fashion accessory as well as a storage device. Perfect isn't it? It is a plug and play device so you don't need to worry about drivers and stuff plus it supports Windows XP/Vista, Mac OS and Linux.

It is available in Brando for $33, both Gold and Silver

Images was taken from Brando

1 comment: